McLaren Life banner
1 - 4 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,192 Posts
Champagne, I think FChat is not your favorite place, but you might get some leads in the Texas(AUS) section.

I'll poke around a bit and see if I can find a place.
Thank You!

Attended a few Vegas trips with fchat - lots of really good people over there.

Luckily my whole region switched to Ferrari Life.

I went to school in your town - a friend offered his driveway ... can't wait to get back.

MVP had a few open slots at COTA if you are interested - stop by for CCR March 1.

·
Premium Member
2,192 Posts
Doug,

You can park your rig at my shop in North Austin. Plenty of room, we just need to make sure it's secured properly. I keep my trailer parked (and others) there and we have a fully equipped shop.

I may be interested in the event you are attending, let me know the details. There is also a charity event benefiting the Center for Child Protection at COTA on March 22nd that I'm going to. If you want some extra time at COTA, and contribute to a good cause, let me know and I can get you in contact with the organizer.

When you're in town and I'm happy to show you around. Austin has changed a LOT in the past 5-10 years. Maybe you can give me some advice on what I should do with my currently stock 16M...
Thank You for the offer and it's a deal :)

I know we talked about the one out of VA - but I don't recall seeing pictures. Mods have been fun just got another set of 360 cf handles from Trev he has one set left.

Feb 7 - 9 http://www.MVPTrackTime.com/id47.html I know it was close to being sold out.

CCR is March 1 - if they take my trailer to MVP / CCR vs brings their larger trailer it's possible to stay for your event barring no incidents with the car.

All depends on how many guys are going to MVP & CCR from the team ... will send a pm when I know more.

1 - 4 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.