McLaren Life banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting a new to me 650S this weekend and was curious if anyone around me is on this forum? I attend Porsche events and my old Corvette clubs still meets weekly, I like to do these kinds of things. If anyone wants to meet up and talk cars, lemme know.

·
Registered
677 Posts
I'm getting a new to me 650S this weekend and was curious if anyone around me is on this forum? I attend Porsche events and my old Corvette clubs still meets weekly, I like to do these kinds of things. If anyone wants to meet up and talk cars, lemme know.
McL Dallas is the #1 volume dealer in the world. You should be able to find a few :)

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow!!! Those new 720's are soooooo sweet. They had a sold one there when I went to go secure my financing last week. Second one I've seen there at their dealership. Congrats on that new car as well, I'm sure you're very excited.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you ever want to meet up for a cruise lemme know, I'd love to see that car in person.

·
Registered
677 Posts
If you ever want to meet up for a cruise lemme know, I'd love to see that car in person.
I didn't buy a launch edition.. mine will be custom and take a year to build unfortunately :(. My "beater car" for the next year will be that sweet 2017 edition 1 c63s that was out back. I will save $$ for the new car hopefully.. I also live in San Angelo, but do come to Dallas from time to time

·
Sponsor
940 Posts
Any of you Dallas/Houston guys want a set of sport carbon bucket seats? Let me know. There is a guy who is local that wants to move some. They appear to be Harissa Red leather from McLaren (not aftermarket).

Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Here in DFW

I am here in Dallas with a Volcano Red 650S. Its only a few weeks old for me so just getting used things - happy to meet up and drive any time.

Cheers
Stephen

·
Registered
32 Posts
Mine is new to me too. Soon as she gets some HP pickup done this week, I’ll be on the streets a bit. Generally tooling around the Addison area.

Cars n coffee first sat of Oct. I also stumbled on an app called ParkUpFront. Has some exclusive get togethers around the area and gets you preferred valet parking by reservation.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts