McLaren Life banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Just another reason why I love white cars so much they just disappear in the distance making you look like a winner, and the dark lambo sticks out like a sore thumb making it look like it lost. Yeeeee haaaaaaw. Cheers....??

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Just another reason why I love white cars so much they just disappear in the distance making you look like a winner, and the dark lambo sticks out like a sore thumb making it look like it lost. Yeeeee haaaaaaw. Cheers....����
Like 'Vanishing Point'. Great movie.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Now you've got me curious Marino, I guess I'll have to watch that movie, chances are I've seen it just don't remember it. Yes yes it's not age it's all the booze and doobies I've been smoking. LOL����
It's a cult classic, you'll love it! http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067927/
And the movie goes great with some of our world class Canadian weed!

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Yes!

But in Bad Mac Fire Black :)
Yes Champagne612 I must admit the rolls have been reversed due to the change in the time of day. It reminds me of the Gino Vannelli song "Black Cars" and the phrase look better in the shade or for that matter at night. The black Mac does disappear into the night and the white sticks out like a sore thumb, yes the sore thumb once again.

Oh a side note on Gino Vannelli the very hairy chested Italian he is a Canadian from the beautiful city of Montreal. Cheers....??

·
Premium Member
1,870 Posts
Yes Champagne612 I must admit the rolls have been reversed due to the change in the time of day. It reminds me of the Gino Vannelli song "Black Cars" and the phrase look better in the shade or for that matter at night. The black Mac does disappear into the night and the white sticks out like a sore thumb, yes the sore thumb once again.

Oh a side note on Gino Vannelli the very hairy chested Italian he is a Canadian from the beautiful city of Montreal. Cheers....??
I actually like all the Mac colors - factory did a fantastic job for choices.

Gino a blast from the past -:cool:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Racewars 2013

The Mac was all over the Tractor. My mate Tim was driving the car and despite him never driven it before not using launch control or pre cog the tractor got beaten by 2 car lengths. He said the tractor got him on the start as can be seen on various videos online. Its obvious that it was using launch control as it does a 4 wheel burnout but didnt have the grunt to get away from the Mac once it was running. The Mac just slowly reeled it in.The timming gear at the event was not working properly and as a result they never got a correct speed but the gps read 292km/ph as he crossed the line.The Aventador (tractor) driver said he saw 279km/ph on his gps and added that from half track onwards he could only watch the Mac pull away. I might add that the Gallardos there got slaughtered, not even in the same game.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Wow, thanks Cas. That's kind of unexpected. I thought the Lambo would take with the overall HP advantage. Interesting.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts