McLaren Life banner

Another Numpty likes it!

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Senna 
#1 ·
#3 · (Edited)
6E,James is one of us,a true petrolhead,he may be a top chef by profession,but he took an old Maserati A6gcs on the historic mille miglia a couple of years ago (his co-driver was pretty cute,from what i remember),an interesting program to watch if you can find it.
So if he wants one,im chuffed.(thats madeup in yorkshire speak)
Oh,that reminds me i think he might be a yorkshireman.

#6 ·
Good to know, Andy. Don't worry I'm just entertaining myself by poking fun at the press in general and exercising my favourite new word: Numpty!! Feeling a tad cynical these days but I have nothing against these dudes individually. Well, okay Plato and Tiff are idiots.

#8 ·
I seem to recall he blew the engine on the Mille Miglia, despite being warned the the tappets were suspect, and it cost him a £200k? rebuild.

Definitely went home motivated to go back to work! He has the car bug bad.......

#9 ·
....opens up into what must be the most advanced car production line on Earth. I’ve been to the Ferrari factory; it doesn’t compare

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.