McLaren Life banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,868 Posts
Over 1100kgs of downforce for the Can-Am? 3G cornering?

Is this true?
On worn tires and poor temps.

The clutch to engage the car - really like that set up and wish they offered that option in the sprint.

Assume it requires a lot of tech to run like the Ferrari when you enter this league running costs are insane - perhaps I am completely wrong?

·
Registered
8,123 Posts
On worn tires and poor temps.

The clutch to engage the car - really like that set up and wish they offered that option in the sprint.

Assume it requires a lot of tech to run like the Ferrari when you enter this league running costs are insane - perhaps I am completely wrong?
They do say you need at least one tech to run it...

·
Registered
8,123 Posts
They just need a dealer to take it on - buyers / owners would line up for a racing series.

Wonder how Ferrari Challenge Series would feel having a little competition at the F1 events :)
In Europe there will be no problem as Mclaren gt will happily run the car for you.. So you see the list of tracks for next year, they just being the car along and off you go.. Hopefully they do something in the u,s which am sure they will..

Haven't got a feel for running costs but will let you know when I find out.. For sure they're looking at all kindsa ways to keep costs low..

·
Administrator
2,698 Posts
No sure on the running costs on the McLaren but the Ferrari costs are just silly these days. Back when they started with the F355 and 360 they were within reason, after that they just went thru the roof.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts