McLaren Life banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
from Canada.

"An added bonus is the absence of turbo-lag. McLaren says it achieves this seamless boost using one turbo bank that’s adjusted to come on a little earlier..."

also: time for turkey. enjoy all.

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Is it something to do with driving on the wrong side of the road? Scaring the Brown bears, elk, Yetties?

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
One of the things I wish they would fix in the 12C Spider is the inability to open and close the roof from outside the car. In the 458 Spider you can turn the key in the door lock to open/close the roof. On the Mercedes SL and Porsche cabriolets you can use the key remote to operate the roof. I wish McLaren would let you do the same so you can open the roof before you get in or close it after you get out.

My back would be very grateful for this :)

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
6th the spider is a wonderful car,and McLaren must have designed it to suit this Demographic ,a coupe requires a slighty different build :D
hehe, so true. I must admit, the sensation of the wind in your hair at 100 MPH, while floating high on a crack cocaine buzz.. must be special.

·
Super Moderator
4,449 Posts
It is certainly him. It's from the Toronto Motor Show. I heard the only thing he found more impressive than the McLaren was a van... down by the river...

For anyone that didn't catch the reference... :D

·
Registered
715 Posts
It is certainly him. It's from the Toronto Motor Show. I heard the only thing he found more impressive than the McLaren was a van... down by the river...

For anyone that didn't catch the reference... :D
Oh now I get it. I heard all about this guy's downward spiral, just not how he ended up in a spider...

I kinda wish some of our jerk-off elected officials smoked more crack. They might make more sense.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
At least it would explain and be some form of excuse for the poor governance for which we have the privilege of paying an extraordinarily high amount.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts