McLaren Life banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was interested in feedback and real world photos of the almond white interior from any owners?

It seems to be pretty rare which is one of the reasons why I am considering it.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Was interested in feedback and real world photos of the almond white interior from any owners?

It seems to be pretty rare which is one of the reasons why I am considering it.
Look at my photos under thread photos as promised ive got almond white
what paint work are you going for ?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow! I am liking it!

How hard is it to maintain?

I am thinking about doing white exterior and almond interior with almond steering wheel.

·
Registered
367 Posts
That's interesting...any issues with windshield reflection? I can't see the dash well. The white stitching on my 458 is annoying. In some exterior colors almond would really rock. Like black.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Funny....I have a 458 with white stitching and have never experienced that?

I also have dark tinted windows so maybe that helps.

·
Registered
367 Posts
In certain lighting it's quite noticeable. Mostly not. Also the reflection on the glass between the driver and engine bay over your right shoulder shows a moving reflection of the road. That is actually much worse as the human eye says motion=object. I've heard the Ford GT has that in spades. I'm 6 feet tall, prefer a high driving position, and have electric 458 seats. I bet you're right about the impact of tinted windows.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Leatherique

I had beige in my BMW 6 so it is very close to almond color. I also wear lots of jeans. :D Yep, there is color transfer on the seat, especially on edge. Leatherique Prestine Clean just takes it right out with no problem, put some on a cotton towel and bit of elbow grease and it all comes off. I don't even do it all the time, I just clean it every few months or so, when it get too bad. It also smell kind of nice. :)

ps. I presume McLaren uses the same kind of leather that BMW, Rolls Royce and Bentley uses.

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
I had beige in my BMW 6 so it is very close to almond color. I also wear lots of jeans. :D Yep, there is color transfer on the seat, especially on edge. Leatherique Prestine Clean just takes it right out with no problem, put some on a cotton towel and bit of elbow grease and it all comes off. I don't even do it all the time, I just clean it every few months or so, when it get too bad. It also smell kind of nice. :)

ps. I presume McLaren uses the same kind of leather that BMW, Rolls Royce and Bentley uses.
Same leather as porsche,good quality and hard wearing.:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts