McLaren Life banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
AliB
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Working for McLaren London since the very first day, I have read news and threads on McLarenLife with some excitement and sometimes trepidation, fears and tears, laughter and entertainment. The knowledge, passion and enthusiasm the members write with highlights just how much owning and enjoying these great cars means to everyone.

This devotion brought me to write on McLarenLife my first ever thread on any forum and this is to announce that after 3 & a half years working as Sales and Business manager at McLaren London, I have decided to move on to a new start.

I have had an amazing time with the team in London, starting on day 1 with Sinan in a little back office through to opening the flagship store in London, delivery of the 1st 12C and the world’s 1st McLaren P1. But the time has come for me to move forward.

I have had some very kind remarks and referrals on McLarenLife, with a good number of my previous customer’s posting or reading comments here, so I am taking this opportunity to say a big personal thank you! Thank you for the generous support of myself, this new brand and thank you for your spirit.

I also want to thank the guys in London, I hope their efforts come over to all of you as nothing other than their steadfast commitment to all McLaren owners. It has been a thorough pleasure working with them on the challenge to launch the McLaren cars to a discerning market place. As much as it has been a challenge, it has been an amazing opportunity, so I wish London and McLaren themselves all the very best for the future.

Thanks for your time in reading my first thread and I wish you all the very best for many many miles of fantastic motoring in your McLaren's.

Safe driving and Kindest regards
Alastair Bols

·
Registered
8,123 Posts
Ahh ... Here it is !
Always great fun matey, both cars... Best of luck with th new venture and speak soon!

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Alastair, You have always been professional and objective to the highest standard and , without doubt, an advocate for both the customer and all things Mclaren.........despite the fact that I never purchased the Tag wrist watch.:D

Courage comes in many forms and striking out on your own away from the Mothership takes courage.

I wish you every success.

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Good Luck,i am sure our paths will cross often,even as a non-London customer you have gone out of your way to be helpful and friendly,im sure you will be successful and will be aport of call for everyone on here :)

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Alastair, great new venture and I wish you all the best of luck in it!

·
Registered
102 Posts
I had one of the most pain free experiences buying a car to date through you Alistair so I wish you well for the future. Will you be staying in the Automotive industry or moving elsewhere?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts