McLaren Life banner

Do I drive with the Aero spoiler up?

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Post this over on FerrariChat and my guess is that you would be accused of not knowing how to spell avocado. :D:D
Lol, yes. The mole comment was funny too. :cool:

Some dude on fchat did make a solid point to the effect: mp4 owners seem to be having more fun driving and exploring their cars--whereas f car owners seem to be defending their choice of purchase. Not a total blanket statement; but, I think he did capture some of their collective zeitgeist.

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Where is this aero button?

·
Registered
824 Posts
Did u just avagardo a mclaren foum?:eek::cool:
Even after Wiki, still none the wiser?

I'll get my coat.

In chemistry and physics, the Avogadro constant (symbols: L, NA) is defined as the number of constituent particles (usually atoms or molecules) in one mole of a given substance. It has dimensions of reciprocal mol and its value is equal to 6.02214129(27)×1023 mol−1.[1][2][3] Changes in the SI units are proposed that will change the constant to exactly 6.02214X×1023 when it is expressed in the unit mol−1 (see New SI definitions, in which an "X" at the end of a number means one or more final digits yet to be agreed upon).

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Even after Wiki, still none the wiser?

I'll get my coat.

In chemistry and physics, the Avogadro constant (symbols: L, NA) is defined as the number of constituent particles (usually atoms or molecules) in one mole of a given substance. It has dimensions of reciprocal mol and its value is equal to 6.02214129(27)×1023 mol−1.[1][2][3] Changes in the SI units are proposed that will change the constant to exactly 6.02214X×1023 when it is expressed in the unit mol−1 (see New SI definitions, in which an "X" at the end of a number means one or more final digits yet to be agreed upon).
Zippy,as was posted earlier,i will stick with the theory that you get prawns and marie rose sauce with it:eek:
Or if your American it goes with your Mexican!!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts