McLaren Life banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has taken me a very long time to do this and, with the new season rapidly approaching, it has reduced relevance but I've finally created an album of photos from last year's Abu Dhabi race under my profile. Hope you like them.

.... And, of course, the title should be 2012, not sure how I can change that, sorry!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Has taken me a very long time to do this and, with the new season rapidly approaching, it has reduced relevance but I've finally created an album of photos from last year's Abu Dhabi race under my profile. Hope you like them.

.... And, of course, the title should be 2012, not sure how I can change that, sorry!
No your screwed Jerry and the worlds going to end tomorrow, all of the Nav systems on people's car are going to stop working etc... honestly who cares. Oh yes we do have some sticklers that may complain about the inaccuracy, so hold on to your hat. Love the picture by the way. Cheers.....?? I still haven't filled up the beer fridge.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Jerry: Thanks for posting your terrific Abu Dhabi photos. I also enjoyed your P1 album. Everyone should take a few minutes and enjoy both photo sets.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts