McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good afternoon McLaren Life members,

I hope you are all well?

I work for a company called Shorade Accident Repair (based in Cannock, M6 junc. 11) we are delighted to have recently been accredited by McLaren Automotive as a McLaren approved repairers.

To celebrate; the team at Shorade will be hosting a McLaren open morning 10:00 – 12:00 on Saturday the 23rd November 2013.

This will be a fantastic opportunity to meet the team in our new state of the art, award winning Customer Experience Centre at Shorade. A selection of refreshments, displays, demonstrations and facility tours will be available for guests; including paint demonstrations, wheel refurbishment and superior waxing.

McLaren Birmingham will be joining the celebrations; bringing with them McLarens from the Showroom, the team from Shorade will be on hand to answer any questions and we will have a special guest attending for the morning from Pure McLaren/ McLaren GT.

The McLaren driving expert will be on hand to assist with driving/ racing tips, answer any questions and provide information on McLaren driving experiences.

If you would like to attend the event or have any questions, please RSVP me at Shorade ([email protected]) or call me 01543 462240 by the 15th November, many thanks and looking forward to seeing you at Shorade!

Many thanks,

Vic Ray.
Marketing & Media coordinator.
http://www.shorade.co.uk/shorade-awarded-with-mclaren-approval/
NB. All guests who wish to attend must RSVP thank you.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Great line up Vic :)

I look forward to it.. hopefully the local and afield UK guys can make it...

Nick, I'll see you there..:cool:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Gary,

Thank you! Hopefully everyone will really enjoy it - looking forward to seeing you and the members here at Shorade and thank you for your info re: McLaren GT was very helpful.

See you soon! :)

Best wishes,

Vic.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Is anyone else looking at attending this?
I might even spend the money and do the Toll road :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
If it was just a few- chances are high you would win the guest list raffle lol :)
A superior wax protection treatment worth the retail value of £300.00 - have your pride and joy looking fantastic for Summer!

Quite excited about the Open Morning this end :)

Best wishes,

Vic.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:) Thanks Gary, it was a fantastic project and just topped it off that we won the Porsche Cars GB competition, - the guys can't wait to go to Camp4 to celebrate! We've had such positive feedback from staff, customers, at the shows, in the industry, in the press - it's been brilliant, the guys loved doing the restoration too.

Lot's of people enjoyed visiting the Porsche Club stand at the Classic Motorshow to see it, we brought it back this morning to Shorade - it might be onsite till next week unless Porsche need to display it, if they do the next time we'll have it to display is in Jan.

Many thanks,

Vic.

·
Banned
111 Posts
A few pic from today's open day one of the finest bodshops ive seen in a long while nice to meet the team and enthusiastic employees. The Porsche 964 was sublime the paint finish and the details were spot on and a credit to them for now being McLaren approved.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts