McLaren Life banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, not too sure where this belongs but I've posted it in here in case anyone's interested. I had the RS6 on a maintenance contract at the detailers and it was due a spruce up, but as it happens I managed to sell it on the audi forums as is; and without the detail and refurb I had planned which was a bit of a result. Anyway, the detail is paid for already by instalments and needs to be completed in about a 2wks or the slot is lost. I don't get the Alpina until March so if anyone wants a free detail please PM me. It's with http://www.draykefields.co.uk in Birmingham, UK (that's my old RS6 on their window tinting page btw!). I'm posting this also on the audi forums as well so first to show interest get's it! Cheers

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Hi guys, not too sure where this belongs but I've posted it in here in case anyone's interested. I had the RS6 on a maintenance contract at the detailers and it was due a spruce up, but as it happens I managed to sell it on the audi forums as is; and without the detail and refurb I had planned which was a bit of a result. Anyway, the detail is paid for already by instalments and needs to be completed in about a 2wks or the slot is lost. I don't get the Alpina until March so if anyone wants a free detail please PM me. It's with http://www.draykefields.co.uk in Birmingham, UK (that's my old RS6 on their window tinting page btw!). I'm posting this also on the audi forums as well so first to show interest get's it! Cheers
Very kind offer Dan,but by the time I got it back up here i'd be back to square one :)

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very kind offer Dan,but by the time I got it back up here i'd be back to square one :)
Hahaha. I know what you mean, roads are a bit moist to say the least.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought I'd also clarify as ive been asked on the audi forums. I dont think its a full-bodied detail thingy, more a thorough inside and out. If you fancy a proper paint correction, maybe that could also be arranged but at extra cost

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
I thought I'd also clarify as ive been asked on the audi forums. I dont think its a full-bodied detail thingy, more a thorough inside and out. If you fancy a proper paint correction, maybe that could also be arranged but at extra cost
Dan, can you open up that horses mouth? :)

No good deed dude! Kudos man.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Slot's now gone everyone. Thanks

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bugger! how did I miss this :confused:
I'll give you a shout if there are any problems with the first taker (a rather unglamorous audi rs3!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts