McLaren Life banner

41 - 60 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
I was told there were only two slots available when I put money down on mine a couple weeks ago. So, I’m guessing it will be tough to get one. Also, look how few coupes are even for sale and the ones that are, are priced way over msrp.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 · (Edited)
Great - I have the first one "of some sort of new car" at my dealer and he will be getting a single digit allocation. Going to be interesting to see re-action from the launch

·
Registered
334 Posts
I've signed an NDA too. I can't confirm or deny that a Spider will ever exist, or I could face legal action from McLaren. Meanwhile, I'm visiting my dealer next week to spec a secret new car of some sort. :p

·
Registered
209 Posts
Great - I have the first one "of some sort of new car" at my dealer and he will be getting a single digit allocation. Going to be interesting to see re-action from the launch

·
Registered
171 Posts
Do u guys think the Spyder will be tough to get
No absolutly not. At leaste here in Switzerland. Were the 765lt coupe was immediatly sold out, with waiting list, on the contrary, dealer is contacting activ clients if they want a spyder or not, spyders are available for everyone to purchase

·
Registered
68 Posts
Curious if NDA is standard practice. I’m influenced by my desire and hoping it means the spyder will have some kind of unexpected pleasant surprise.

·
Registered
365 Posts
I suspect you may be reading more into it than there is. The car has not been officially announced but for some reason they have allowed the release of some info to some customers and they want them to keep it confidential until the official announcement.

Reactions: ForeverCar

·
Registered
334 Posts
I see McLaren picked up on Ferrari's trick of putting a little CF on the car for free so that you want to add more to match. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Got German price list two days ago.
Have now a time window of approx. three weeks to order.
If so, delivery would be before X-Mas.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Got German price list two days ago.
Have now a time window of approx. three weeks to order.
If so, delivery would be before X-Mas.
Do u need to be invited to order or can anyone order the Spider in Germany

·
Registered
214 Posts
Do u need to be invited to order or can anyone order the Spider in Germany
Anyone can try...
But this would be not successfull so far.
U should have in best case a McLaren history, means owning one or two before.
I was already asked to pay a deposit of 10k€ last year.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Anyone can try...
But this would be not successfull so far.
U should have in best case a McLaren history, means owning one or two before.
I was already asked to pay a deposit of 10k€ last year.
Good to know and thanks

41 - 60 of 89 Posts