McLaren Life banner

21 - 40 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
My dealer just called and he said deliveries late Q3 2021. I don’t want my spyder in the middle of winter here in NJ as my Lamborghini STO is slated to be delivered at the same time.

I asked them to push my build/delivery to Q1 2022. Which would probably happen anyway because of the custom color I am requesting as it happened my 675LT spyder.
Wow. Q3 is a lot quicker than I thought. I was expecting spring/summer 2022. Either way I’m ready to go. Custom color as well for me. Congrats on the build.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Congrats both of you

Any update from your dealers on when it will be announced?

·
Registered
376 Posts
I just got a deposit on one. I could have done as early as Q4, but that would be pointless because I'm not going to be able to drive it in the winter. So, Q1 2022 for me.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Deleted

·
Registered
209 Posts
Could you post the list? We don’t have it yet in the US.
thanks

·
Registered
365 Posts
Deleted

·
Registered
365 Posts
Correct. You can see for yourself by setting your location in the configurator as Australia (or Japan, same situation).

·
Registered
376 Posts
That really sucks for Aus. I love the Senna seats in my 600LT and will be ordering them for my 765LT as well.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Skipping the senna seats. Wife hates em and can’t get in and out properly. I like the way they look and feel but as I get older- it’s more about comfort than looks. :)

·
Registered
365 Posts
Exactly my thoughts. They look fantastic and feel comfortable but access too difficult for regular use for me. P1 buckets are my limit!!

Could be even worse with spider with the roof up.

·
Registered
467 Posts
I'm probably weird, but I kind of like that the Senna seats are a little bit of a chore to get in and out of in my 600LT coupe.
I think they look amazing! And if I was single, Id get them for sure. But going with the standard seats as suggested by my guys for comfort and access

·
Registered
233 Posts
I'm probably weird, but I kind of like that the Senna seats are a little bit of a chore to get in and out of in my 600LT coupe.
My thoughts exactly. They certainly add to the drama of the overall experience. Most of all, they are so incredibly unique, almost iconic, they contribute to making the car even more special.

21 - 40 of 89 Posts