McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I am hearing order books open in April. Anyone hearing anything?

I have asked for the first Spyder at my dealership :)

·
Registered
587 Posts
Ok, I am hearing order books open in April. Anyone hearing anything?

I have asked for the first Spyder at my dealership :)
No such thing as a “Spyder”. That is reserved for Lamborghini. As for 765lt “spider” maybe Q4. Hopefully you got your deposit in last year to be the first ones as lots of people have been on the list. Maybe your dealer didn’t have people lined up ?

·
Registered
204 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
You must keep up with the convertible monikers - Lamborghini - Spyder, Ferrari and Mclaren- Spider, Porche - Cabriolet.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Special Ferrari convertibles are called Aperta and special Lamborghinis are referred to as Roadsters.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
You must keep up with the convertible monikers - Lamborghini - Spyder, Ferrari and Mclaren- Spider, Porche - Cabriolet.
Porsche also has Speedster (991/911G/356 etc) - Roadster (356) - Spyder (550/718/918)

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bumping this thread

Hearing the Spyder could be announced quite soon.

Anyone ?

·
Registered
477 Posts
I just did my initial spec. Am getting one. It’s still not announced but they put in my order so I’m locked and loaded. Custom one off paint color and interior.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I just did my initial spec. Am getting one. It’s still not announced but they put in my order so I’m locked and loaded. Custom one off paint color and interior.
Assume you just used the coupe options for now?

I should be first at my dealer so super excited

·
Registered
477 Posts
Assume you just used the coupe options for now?

I should be first at my dealer so super excited
So didn’t really finalize any options. More the color combo- exterior and interior. Will do options when it’s finally released. Not gonna go nuts on options. Will keep it somewhat reasonable.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Agreed - will do similar - I kinda know what I want already and will finalise pretty quickly

1 - 20 of 115 Posts