McLaren Life banner
921 - 940 of 1049 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Was that a version of Porsche Oak Green metallic?

That looks great. What did you end up with?
yes, McLaren’s version of Porsche Oak Green. I loved the render, but then saw the paint sample and realised that it only really worked in very bright conditions - it was too dark and looked almost black when not in sunlight, which isn’t the look I want to go for.

I will share the renders of my spec when they arrive, I have stuck with the green but it won’t look dark in any situation!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Gorgeous! A green metallic was in my top 3 choices but I feel like it would be fun for a while and then I'd want brighter...but any time I see a photo/render such as this it gets me thinking...
Yes, I came to the same conclusion! The render goes look great though.

·
Registered
327 Posts
yes, McLaren’s version of Porsche Oak Green. I loved the render, but then saw the paint sample and realised that it only really worked in very bright conditions - it was too dark and looked almost black when not in sunlight, which isn’t the look I want to go for.

I will share the renders of my spec when they arrive, I have stuck with the green but it won’t look dark in any situation!
I went with a green also. My car should arrive soon.

·
Registered
306 Posts

Here’s an Oak Green Metallic Senna.

·
Premium Member
2,167 Posts

Spec'd dark green Verde almost black 812GTS - Spider top down 99% dark didn't bother me. Started with gold wheels Oro stripes chocolate interior - first and weren't many options.
Curious what light green wheels interior you chose.

·
Registered
489 Posts
I am just awaiting my render of my final spec - aiming for mid 2022 delivery. Here is one of my previous iterations - I moved on from this as I wanted something brighter. View attachment 216317
Good choice. I love the metallic greens, but I agree that in renders they look better, but aren't bright enough in real life, unless in the sun.

This Porsche GT2RS in Porsche Racing Green Metallic looks like it might be perfect

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Land vehicle

·
Premium Member
2,167 Posts
Here’s an Oak Green Metallic Senna.

Great color combination.
Lambo makes a Hermes Green very close to my spec Verde Zeltweg on my 812GTS
Hoping to get a pic soon of the carbon LT this week. - at least you all get a pic to stare at.
Debating selling Senna if the LT is as good as it looks.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Great color combination.
Lambo makes a Hermes Green very close to my spec Verde Zeltweg on my 812GTS
Hoping to get a pic soon of the carbon LT this week. - at least you all get a pic to stare at.
Debating selling Senna if the LT is as good as it looks.
I just saw a bare carbon 765 on Instagram. Let me see if I can dig it up.

921 - 940 of 1049 Posts