McLaren Life banner
921 - 929 of 929 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Was that a version of Porsche Oak Green metallic?

That looks great. What did you end up with?
yes, McLaren’s version of Porsche Oak Green. I loved the render, but then saw the paint sample and realised that it only really worked in very bright conditions - it was too dark and looked almost black when not in sunlight, which isn’t the look I want to go for.

I will share the renders of my spec when they arrive, I have stuck with the green but it won’t look dark in any situation!

·
Registered
285 Posts
yes, McLaren’s version of Porsche Oak Green. I loved the render, but then saw the paint sample and realised that it only really worked in very bright conditions - it was too dark and looked almost black when not in sunlight, which isn’t the look I want to go for.

I will share the renders of my spec when they arrive, I have stuck with the green but it won’t look dark in any situation!
I went with a green also. My car should arrive soon.

·
Registered
287 Posts

Here’s an Oak Green Metallic Senna.

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts

Spec'd dark green Verde almost black 812GTS - Spider top down 99% dark didn't bother me. Started with gold wheels Oro stripes chocolate interior - first and weren't many options.
Curious what light green wheels interior you chose.

·
Registered
463 Posts
I am just awaiting my render of my final spec - aiming for mid 2022 delivery. Here is one of my previous iterations - I moved on from this as I wanted something brighter. View attachment 216317
Good choice. I love the metallic greens, but I agree that in renders they look better, but aren't bright enough in real life, unless in the sun.

This Porsche GT2RS in Porsche Racing Green Metallic looks like it might be perfect

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Land vehicle

921 - 929 of 929 Posts