McLaren Life banner
901 - 920 of 929 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Question for anyone who was able to modify a color via MSO:

If adding metallic, what types of options do you have? Can you choose the flake color, flake size amount, etc?

Was able to finally get a last minute MSO session on the books and want to think through a few options beforehand.
I did a custom color. I was able to request flake size and tint. Not every request is feasible but if they can do it, they will send you a sample.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Yes.....getting closer to my LT spider.
He was one week earlier ready and will reach Germany within this week.
My 720s spider will be picked up by the dealer next week....2 1/2 great years without any issues - thanks 720s spider.
So they need some days to do some things. I have planned to take him over by mid of December.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Yes.....getting closer to my LT spider.
He was one week earlier ready and will reach Germany within this week.
My 720s spider will be picked up by the dealer next week....2 1/2 great years without any issues - thanks 720s spider.
So they need some days to do some things. I have planned to take him over by mid of December.
Congrats!! And dont forget to send photos!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Anyone with a heavy MSO build get an update on their delivery timing?

Curious if we see any creations prior to end of the year.
somewhere july 2022, but i have a tinted visual carbon fibre body and some multi-colour paint work.

Question for anyone who was able to modify a color via MSO:

If adding metallic, what types of options do you have? Can you choose the flake color, flake size amount, etc?

Was able to finally get a last minute MSO session on the books and want to think through a few options beforehand.
I did a custom color. I was able to request flake size and tint. Not every request is feasible but if they can do it, they will send you a sample.
likewise, you can ask them pretty much anything. i initially started out with a colourstream, for which they tried to create a new version, using nardo grey as a base rather than black. but eventually we went for a vcf with a unique tint, even in this case you can customize the colour

·
Registered
966 Posts
somewhere july 2022, but i have a tinted visual carbon fibre body and some multi-colour paint work.

likewise, you can ask them pretty much anything. i initially started out with a colourstream, for which they tried to create a new version, using nardo grey as a base rather than black. but eventually we went for a vcf with a unique tint, even in this case you can customize the colour
When did you submit your order??

·
Registered
2022 720 S Spider
17 Posts
All ready made!? I ordered and dealer submitted Sept 15th and I am told end of January/February. MSO slows the build? I figured they made all 765 at once?

·
Registered
634 Posts
All ready made!? I ordered and dealer submitted Sept 15th and I am told end of January/February. MSO slows the build? I figured they made all 765 at once?
What do you mean they make them all at once? 765 units will take months to produce. My dealer already delivered a Spider a few weeks ago.

My build was submitted in June.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I am just awaiting my render of my final spec - aiming for mid 2022 delivery. Here is one of my previous iterations - I moved on from this as I wanted something brighter. View attachment 216317
Gorgeous! A green metallic was in my top 3 choices but I feel like it would be fun for a while and then I'd want brighter...but any time I see a photo/render such as this it gets me thinking...

901 - 920 of 929 Posts