McLaren Life banner
821 - 829 of 829 Posts

2012 12C Coupe - VR
Debating between Volcano Red or Ludus / Volcano Blue.

imo in person black pack on bright colors looks better than carbon trim.
I am debating the same (VR vs VB/LB). Volcano Blue looks a little dark imo... Beautiful though

Attachments

Registered
Sure that's not Burton?

Having said that looking at pictures I've taken, Volcano Blue can vary quite a bit depending on lighting and and angles. That's what I liked about it for my spider.

In both pics at the
bottom, Volcano Blue is the larger blue sample, just different lighting and angles. Other colours are Lantana, VY, Ventura orange on VO car. The small blue "car" is Vega.
Third pic at the top is Volcano Blue render posted previously by Rarity showing the variation.

Wheel Car Land vehicle Tire Vehicle

Attachments

Registered
The volcano blue sample i saw looked great.
Volcano paints look incredible on the cars. The samples never give you the full depth when seeing on the car.

I have had Volcano Orange, Volcano Yellow, and non metallic blue on my Mclarens. Was never disappointed in a Volcano color.
If i didnt want something that I normally wouldnt choose for my LT spider any of the Volcanos would have been an option.

Mclaren Metallics are the best in the business IMO.

2012 12C Coupe - VR
Sure that's not Burton?

Having said that looking at pictures I've taken, Volcano Blue can vary quite a bit depending on lighting and and angles. That's what I liked about it for my spider.

In both pics at the
bottom, Volcano Blue is the larger blue sample, just different lighting and angles. Other colours are Lantana, VY, Ventura orange on VO car. The small blue "car" is Vega.
Third pic at the top is Volcano Blue render posted previously by Rarity showing the variation.

Yes, quite sure. It is a volcano blue 720 Spider. I saw the window sticker. The photo was taken indoors with overhead fluorescent lighting. Volcano colors are very hard to photograph well as their true beauty doesn't show without extensive photoeditting, speaking from experience having owned 2 VR Macs.

View attachment 215631

821 - 829 of 829 Posts