McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
2020 720 Spider
140 Posts
I was at my dealer yesterday and they said they were supposed to have it earlier this week. So they aren't sure either. I'd think pretty soon...but perhaps it's not their #1 priority right now...Cheers!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have prices from Germany, if anybody wants them, please PM.
Does those prices from Switzerland include VAT? As all seem to be lower than German prices, thanks!

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
I have prices from Germany, if anybody wants those, please PM.
Does those prices from Switzerland include VAT? As all seem to be lower than German prices, thanks!
yes but VAT is much lower in Swiss (only 4% duty + 7,7%VAT vs 19% VAT in Germany) thats why they are a bit cheaper there ;-)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thanks for your answer! So the car is like 281K before VAT and import costs, in Germany I see like 3000 Euros fee for shipping the car and 19%, and in Switzerland that would be like 4%(11k Euros)+eventually 3000 Euros fee for shipping the car, but only 7.7% VAT.

Guess importing the car from Switzerland is still an option as VAT should be deductible even if they arent in the EU. Do you know if we can pay netto, with zero VAT?

As far as you know, is Swiss the better choice? I am anyway very far away from any McLaren dealer, 1600km or 1800km won't make such a big difference :)

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Thanks for your answer! So the car is like 281K before VAT and import costs, in Germany I see like 3000 Euros fee for shipping the car and 19%, and in Switzerland that would be like 4%(11k Euros)+eventually 3000 Euros fee for shipping the car, but only 7.7% VAT.

Guess importing the car from Switzerland is still an option as VAT should be deductible even if they arent in the EU. Do you know if we can pay netto, with zero VAT?

As far as you know, is Swiss the better choice? I am anyway very far away from any McLaren dealer, 1600km or 1800km won't make such a big difference :)
shipping fee is not included (always an added extra on your final bill) the price on the first page excludes this ...

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
What is the MSO Defined Carbon Body panels for €35,270???

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
What is the MSO Defined Carbon Body panels for €35,270???
Door panels and backside of the car will be made out of cf instead of metal ... these parts will be painted and you cannot see the cf but it will be significantly lighter ...

1 - 20 of 164 Posts