McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
I know many who read your post will simply ignore it, especially since it is your first post and submitted just minutes after you joined, but for those of us who care about factual information being exchanged on this forum for the benefit of the community I could not let your post pass without a response. Please tell us more about the confirmation that you received - who was it from and what did it say.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Why do I have a feeling that one of his next posts will be about how much of a premium he wants to flip the allocation ... :sneaky:

Reactions: TAILWAG

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Just this week in the UK Woking leaked the UK allocation.....but it's not officially launched here. But that doesn't stop rogue dealers lining up customers!!!

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
What is surprising is that it will have three cup holders at launch so when MSO launch the 3 seat conversion kit it’s ready.

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Just this week in the UK Woking leaked the UK allocation.....but it's not officially launched here. But that doesn't stop rogue dealers lining up customers!!!
Also the dealers are talking likely price points , in the UK, so Woking likely briefing the dealers.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Tell us more about the 3 seat conversion kit, my wife and daughter want to know.

The info I have on this is, that if you order this kit 2 times they can even make it a four seater ... ;-) ... but 2 kits will cost more than a Speedtail :LOL:

·
Owner
495 Posts
...I agree, especially with that name of "automotive group".

Why do I have a feeling that one of his next posts will be about how much of a premium he wants to flip the allocation ... :sneaky:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I know many who read your post will simply ignore it, especially since it is your first post and submitted just minutes after you joined, but for those of us who care about factual information being exchanged on this forum for the benefit of the community I could not let your post pass without a response. Please tell us more about the confirmation that you received - who was it from and what did it say.
You guys are funny and a bunch of naysayers. And I sure as hell not selling my slot. I own a 675LT. I dont have any information on the spec sheet. My dealer is Mike Ward Mclaren Denver. I was told by my dealer that I will receive the spec sheet in late Dec or early Jan. I plan on doing a MSO car and will be doing my build in Woking. My 675LT is a MSO car (check my IG @corsaautomotivegroup if you think I am full of shit.) The post was only to notify this group that the car is coming and was wondering if anyone else have confirmed their slot. I was introduced to the head of Mclaren sales at the Mclaren tent at Pebble Beach Concourse De Elegance and told him I wanted one of the first slots and that I would do a special MSO car. He sent me my order form in 3 weeks and I decided to pay my deposit last week.

·
Registered
159 Posts
You guys are funny and a bunch of naysayers. And I sure as hell not selling my slot. I own a 675LT. I dont have any information on the spec sheet. My dealer is Mike Ward Mclaren Denver. I was told by my dealer that I will receive the spec sheet in late Dec or early Jan. I plan on doing a MSO car and will be doing my build in Woking. My 675LT is a MSO car (check my IG @corsaautomotivegroup if you think I am full of shit.) The post was only to notify this group that the car is coming and was wondering if anyone else have confirmed their slot. I was introduced to the head of Mclaren sales at the Mclaren tent at Pebble Beach Concourse De Elegance and told him I wanted one of the first slots and that I would do a special MSO car. He sent me my order form in 3 weeks and I decided to pay my deposit last week.
some people are like that here. But I haven't hear anything from dealer about the new LT.

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
LT allocations made for 2020 in the UK so my guess is the USA has also

·
Registered
21 Posts
Haven't heard an official word on the name or hard slots available yet, especially taking down payments. Interesting.

·
Registered
472 Posts
The 765LT is actually going to be a 2021 car according to my deposit sheet.
Isn't that just because the US market always quotes the following year for its model years, I've never quite understood why but always seems that way and for the 765LT delivered in early 2020 which by definition would be a 2020 car but In the US it will be a 2021 ?
The exce;ption to this is eg when Porsche shut down at the end of August and then when production starts again it is mostly for the following model year and the VIN/spec reflects this.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts