McLaren Life banner

21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
you should organize all the numbers with the usernames to see how many are accounted for here. maybe add some colors or special specs etc
Yes, should log some basic details in a single spreadsheet. This thread will become chaotic otherwise. And link the spreadsheet in the top post.

Perhaps serial, colour, and then a cell or two with any key features e.g. roof scoop, porthole. Plus country & county/state, and owner's forum ID.

Next year a second tab can be started on it with the Spiders. (If no one does it first, I will create one next year for the Spiders.)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yes, should log some basic details in a single spreadsheet. This thread will become chaotic otherwise. And link the spreadsheet in the top post.

Perhaps serial, colour, and then a cell or two with any key features e.g. roof scoop, porthole. Plus country & county/state, and owner's forum ID.

Next year a second tab can be started on it with the Spiders. (If no one does it first, I will create one next year for the Spiders.)
Yes please

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi all, made a sheet. Currently have the following variables: chosen, #VIN, @Username, Exterior, Interior, some key specs, Location, Pics, other cars in the collection
I'll keep the sheet as updated as I can, if any owner wants his info updated, either paste it in the thread, or pm. I'll only add information that's publically available, just for privacy's sake.

i allowed for commenting, might be useful in case someone wants to link to pictures of said car etc.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Good job Lockholm :)

Let me know if you decide to include (or not) the Spiders. I will only log those if you don't :)

·
Registered
Volcano Red 765LT, Volcano Red 720s, 2020 Lamb Urus, 2016 lamb GT3, 2020 Raptor, Jesco specked
22 Posts
#196 for me. Volcano red, Roof scoop, Carbon 1,2 and 3. all carbon that could be acquired, including hood, roof and wing. Black Alcantara with dove grey, Senna seats.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Great start on this Owner Log. Surprised only 18 owners have logged themselves so far though.

21 - 40 of 65 Posts