McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi has anyone not been told there 765 has not been built yet. Wondering how many cars are left . Any norrelo red cars anyone aware off.

·
Registered
550 Posts
It sure is. 😎

How many mile you racked up now?
I was hoping mine was 1/1. Lol. The color is awesome and under sunlight it really pops. You are going to love it. I’ve only racked up 350 miles. This sounds crazy but it is too fast for the road. Every time I drive it I feel that every other driver is going really slow to purposely annoy me. Lol. With that being said I absolutely love it and I’m enjoying it so much more than my old Pista.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Mine has not been built yet, #728. Was told it will be completed by the end of April.

·
Registered
Volcano Red 765LT, Volcano Red 720s, 2020 Lamb Urus, 2016 lamb GT3, 2020 Raptor, Jesco specked
22 Posts
Hi has anyone not been told there 765 has not been built yet. Wondering how many cars are left . Any norrelo red cars anyone aware off.
My car is a Volcano Red, roof scoop, all carbon option car plus Senna seat's, lot's of MSO and Senna brake upgrade. My car was supposed to be here in March but as of yesterday showed "Frozen" still. Meaning not yet in production. I was pretty upset, so I reached out to Pat and found out that my car was completed and is already on a boat.

So I would have your dealer reach out to McLaren directly as it doesn't seem that they update each car 100 percent of the time. I should have my car mid April.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My car is due to be completed today! Not sure how many more are still to be built.

View attachment 210370

Heading over to MTC next week. Will keep my eyes peeled for your car. Do you have the number?
Mine is Norelo red . They not told me my vin as of yet. No pics etc. Roof scoop of you see it take a look post pics lol. And vin as well please

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My car is a Volcano Red, roof scoop, all carbon option car plus Senna seat's, lot's of MSO and Senna brake upgrade. My car was supposed to be here in March but as of yesterday showed "Frozen" still. Meaning not yet in production. I was pretty upset, so I reached out to Pat and found out that my car was completed and is already on a boat.

So I would have your dealer reach out to McLaren directly as it doesn't seem that they update each car 100 percent of the time. I should have my car mid April.
Did not getting anywhere. Unless there surprising me ? Maybe my son changed the colour who knows now I wait

·
Registered
158 Posts
I was hoping mine was 1/1. Lol. The color is awesome and under sunlight it really pops. You are going to love it. I’ve only racked up 350 miles. This sounds crazy but it is too fast for the road. Every time I drive it I feel that every other driver is going really slow to purposely annoy me. Lol.
I felt the same in 720 lol

·
Registered
158 Posts
How come I’m not on your Tampa car spotters? Lol. I actually drove the 765lt to the office today so be on the look out.
Haven't been out much recently, lack of local events. Come to Reeves C&C tomorrow AM!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey Spartan - My car was delayed a few days - I've been invited over to MTC on Wednesday. I've noted your BOLO request!
If you spot it let me know . If we did not covid I would have flown down but trapped

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey Spartan - My car was delayed a few days - I've been invited over to MTC on Wednesday. I've noted your BOLO request!
Lol tell them the owner in Edmonton who ordere the norello car is dying to see a picture and you have go’s blessing to take pictures. But due nit get into trouble lol

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have the last 765LT allocation from the McL Vancouver dealership. It is an April production car and ETA ~July. Abyss Black and roof scoop.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have the last 765LT allocation from the McL Vancouver dealership. It is an April production car and ETA ~July. Abyss Black and roof scoop.
Did they give you the car vin yet. ? Got my launch 720 car in Vancouver back In 2017 . Congrats hope you post pics we’re not far hope to see your car some day.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Did they give you the car vin yet. ? Got my launch 720 car in Vancouver back In 2017 . Congrats hope you post pics we’re not far hope to see your car some day.
I haven't followed up nor asked for an update. It's primarily the wife's car. We'll keep plowing away at life until we get some news on ETA. Excited for first McLaren (frankly, a little scared too), but no need to lose my sanity waiting with bated breath for every production update.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts