McLaren Life banner
41 - 51 of 2,068 Posts
F8 took the Pista drivetrain in a new wrapper and softened it up. This car is a slightly more aggressive 720 with subtle changes unless we find out that it's running the gearing and engine from the 765. Keep your 765.
the pista still sells higher than the F8. conversely, will the 765LT values rocket up even with the new 750S?

Most annoyingly in Greece so reveal will be 2:00 am here. Wonder when I will get the renders of the config I did, they really didn't want to give away anything this time. Not 100% sure about the front lower and exhaust myself but will probably get one nonetheless, got a really rad paint scheme proposed.
care to share?

So I just watched Brooks’ video on it, and it seems he wasn’t offered a slot but says he might be able to get one in year two or three… I thought this was only a two year production run? And also, I wonder why someone as popular as him who has bought quite a few new McLarens wasn’t offered an allocation.
he probably passed on it.

41 - 51 of 2,068 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.