McLaren Life banner
501 - 510 of 510 Posts

·
Registered
8,402 Posts
have you seen any leaks of any substance!!??? no

my dealer said once they stop building the 720 and last one out of factory… they said around pebble beach … so far, those that thought release is sooner than later… i.e. november/december are wrong. its a next year thing. i am top of list for spider and i haven’t received any NDA’s.
I haven’t followed all of the 750 posts - given the statements that 750 performance will be close to the 765LT which final gear ratio do you think the 750 will have - 3.727:1(765LT) or 3.308:1(720)?

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
there are a lot of spy photos and videos of upcoming Porsche and Lambo products. I consider that to be a leak of substance.
i was referring to your reference of not seeing anything real about the 750 not other manufacturers…

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Can confirm that dealers are now taking deposits on the "750" for a January release, spec confirmation and "no later then the end of 23 delivery" date, depending where you are in the queue
Loose lips shink ships 🤐👎🏾

• Haha
Reactions: invisiblewave

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Can confirm that dealers are now taking deposits on the "750" for a January release, spec confirmation and "no later then the end of 23 delivery" date, depending where you are in the queue
this makes sense.

Reactions: ZombiePhysicist

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Sounds like the used 720S market is going to be good soon. :)
Don’t think that many current 720s owners will be first in line with the 750 … more like Senna etc owners first together with interesting (for McL HQ) new customers from other brands …

501 - 510 of 510 Posts