McLaren Life banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In this heightened market what are these cars really going for? Coming out of a 570s spider with a good amount of equity. Would love to get into a 720s spider at some point, trying to keep myself from jumping right back in, but thinking pricing is too high currently…at least advertised pricing. Just curious as to what folks are paying for them 2019 to present with neighborhoods of 5k miles.

·
Registered
137 Posts
asking prices are always way over what most dealers will actually let the car go for. there's no harm finding the car you want and making an offer you're comfortable with. worst they can say is no.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I’d look at it as a wash given the 570s also should experience that nice bump in price also. Probably the best deals are on the leftover new stock. I didn’t price spiders but the range is pretty narrow. Many coupes were in the 270k range but were demos, colors I personally didn’t want or had mods that voided warranty. I paid about 20k more for a 1 owner CPO with 3.2 years of mixed factory warranty and CPO warranty. The car had full film, exo shield and tints done which is why I decided to buy used as it was SLIGHTLY better than going new figuring I would spend that 10k myself to protect the car yet still had a full warranty. This comes at the expense of having an older car though that will be worth less than the newer model years in resale by a bit. I’m not convinced values ever go back to early pandemic pricing given rising inflation and other factors. There’s always a bette deal but not always at the expense of here and now fulfillment. Good luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts