McLaren Life banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A lot of guys are using the Novitec spacers with the 11mm front and 15mm rear. They want ~$950 for a set of four. I also talked to exotic car gear and they want $1K for a set of four INCLUDING Titanium Lug nuts. The challenge here is that they are recommending 15mm for all four corners. Is anyone running this setup? Is it too aggressive in the front? Anyone running this with a lowered car?

·
Vendor
113 Posts
Alex - do you have other photos of this car or other angles to better gauge the difference? Thanks!!
Here are a few different ones. We will be shooting this car in the upcoming weeks so I will have better photos of it soon.

Cheers,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
2012 12C Coupe - VR
1,400 Posts
Interested to see more pics of this car, as the pin-stripe design is very unique. Do you have more pics please?
The volcano red 720 is my car. The 11mm front and 15mm rear spacers are perfect with OEM ride-height IMHO. I just upgraded to aftermarket wheels, so I may consider selling the Novitec spacers/lugs. Contact me if interested.

·
2012 12C Coupe - VR
1,400 Posts
Looks good. Do the 15mm front ones rub? I was running 11mm front and 15 mm rear and they were fine.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I think it would have a positive effect because the track is wider by a total of 30mm, it's the same basic principle of standing with your legs further apart, your more stable.
A lot of people at the track choose to use spacers to tweak their suspension setting.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
10 Participants
Ultimate Performance
McLaren Life
McLaren Life is the best McLaren forum to discuss reliability, problems & more for supercar models like the F1, P1, 570, 650, 12C, and 720S!
Full Forum Listing