McLaren Life banner

141 - 146 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
not really altering it with a valve, the sound becomes quiet loud and aggressive with high rpm, and when you select S or T setting the car will generally shift much later and stay longer in first and second gear getting that screaming loud sound which it won’t display when driving in comfort (but maybe since I am in EU the sports exhaust is having a different tonality and loudness) ... for my part I never found the 720S to miss any loudness when it’s in higher rev ...
I was wondering if on the Euro valved exhaust version the valve activation profile was altered in the various modes you mentioned ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I dont understand, UK prices are about 210K punds (abouty 250K EURO) including 20% VAT as of 2017, when here on Spain, now in year 2020 second hand are asking about 220-250K EUROS, where's the catch ???

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have a friend looking for one in Germany, we went through the 720 used car listings for Germany France Monaco and Holland, all significantly higher than the UK, but far fewer cars available there, I think you can attribute it to there being a lot of supply in the UK of right hand drive so the second hand prices are lower, you could buy one here in the UK if you can live with the steering wheel on the other side.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
141 - 146 of 146 Posts