McLaren Life banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings Gents,

I'm in California and am looking to see if anyone out there would like to consider a lease / finance takeover on their 720s or 765lt. I'm interested in driving one and paying the monthly costs if it makes sense but I don't want to tie up capital with a large down payment. I know some of you may want to get rid of your car or may even be upside down on payments and I don't mind relieving the financial burden. I can pay some upfront security deposit as well so you know i'm serious.

Please send a PM if interested.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Greetings Gents,

I'm in California and am looking to see if anyone out there would like to consider a lease / finance takeover on their 720s or 765lt. I'm interested in driving one and paying the monthly costs if it makes sense but I don't want to tie up capital with a large down payment. I know some of you may want to get rid of your car or may even be upside down on payments and I don't mind relieving the financial burden. I can pay some upfront security deposit as well so you know i'm serious.

Please send a PM if interested.
LOL. Now that’s funny. Not sure if you are serious or not but I assume you know that 765lt are worth more than msrp. Why would anyone just give that up? Also 720s have done very well in holding their value. You would have to pay a very large sum to someone to take over their lease. I doubt anyone is upside down in this market unless they made a bad lease deal. Anyway good luck if your serious.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL. Now that’s funny. Not sure if you are serious or not but I assume you know that 765lt are worth more than msrp. Why would anyone just give that up? Also 720s have done very well in holding their value. You would have to pay a very large sum to someone to take over their lease. I doubt anyone is upside down in this market unless they made a bad lease deal. Anyway good luck if your serious.
Hey man closed mouths don’t get fed lol

·
Registered
26 Posts
Maybe look into a car club that has some sort of sharing aspect as part of the monthly dues? Probably expensive for non-exotic owners (if even possible) but certainly less expensive than payments 🙃

Or hey, just do a quick day/wknd rental, get out the instagram photo urges, pick up a few chicks, etc... then turn it back in. Fantasy accomplished

Edit: And watch out for scammers!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Maybe look into a car club that has some sort of sharing aspect as part of the monthly dues? Probably expensive for non-exotic owners (if even possible) but certainly less expensive than payments 🙃

Or hey, just do a quick day/wknd rental, get out the instagram photo urges, pick up a few chicks, etc... then turn it back in. Fantasy accomplished

Edit: And watch out for scammers!
Good call, Brendaholland0000 is a scammer, already tried to pull one lol

Serious inquiry I'm till looking though

1 - 8 of 8 Posts