McLaren Life banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So something unfortunate happened last week. I left my 720s overnight with the lift on and in the morning I noticed I have a flat tire. After that day my left side suspension always stayed a cm above the right side. How can I fix this? I tried driving the car a bit so it can calibrate itself but no luck.

·
Registered
515 Posts
My bet is the accumulators are gone. When mine went was slightly lobsided.
Known issue they go out. Not a huge expense to replace or do.

To test: park the car. Start it. Sit in idle and then put into track/track and activate. If you hear a constant tick, tick, tick every half second or so and a constant faint servo type whine this will be accumulators.

BTW, no problem to leave car parked with lift on. At my dealer/service all cars are left in this state for the entire time they are there. Your flat tyre will be a conincidence

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My bet is the accumulators are gone. When mine went was slightly lobsided.
Known issue they go out. Not a huge expense to replace or do.

To test: park the car. Start it. Sit in idle and then put into track/track and activate. If you hear a constant tick, tick, tick every half second or so and a constant faint servo type whine this will be accumulators.

BTW, no problem to leave car parked with lift on. At my dealer/service all cars are left in this state for the entire time they are there. Your flat tyre will be a conincidence
I don't actually hear any noise as you described. I live in a country where there are no official dealers or partners. I thought there needs to be calibration due to this.

·
Vendor
“I’m a Tuner”
1,059 Posts
I don't actually hear any noise as you described. I live in a country where there are no official dealers or partners. I thought there needs to be calibration due to this.
You definitely need to own a real McLaren specific diagnostic computer (also known as the MDS). That will be invaluable since you live in an area without dealer support.

I can help! Please send me a PM.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts