McLaren Life banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I may drive it to work on the weekends... but that's it. I daily drive a Akrapovic Exhausted GT3 Touring with CF Bucket seats - but the doors open normally and it doesn't grab everyone's attention... which is important to me.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I may drive it to work on the weekends... but that's it. I daily drive a Akrapovic Exhausted GT3 Touring with CF Bucket seats - but the doors open normally and it doesn't grab everyone's attention... which is important to me.
LOL so much at an Akrapovic Exhausted GT3 not grabbing attention. You have made my Friday morning neoprufrok 🙂.

I'm fortunate that I can walk to work. Needless to say the LT gets used two days a week...

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
LOL so much at an Akrapovic Exhausted GT3 not grabbing attention. You have made my Friday morning neoprufrok 🙂.

I'm fortunate that I can walk to work. Needless to say the LT gets used two days a week...
One day one of my coworkers said... "Dude I pulled up to you and kept honking my horn to say Hi - you just kept smiling and looking in front of you." yep.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts