McLaren Life banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I'm Allan and i'm in the market for a 675LT. Been reading a lot on the forums and looking forward to more interaction with members after I purchase the car.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I’m pretty excited to see the LT today. The seller has been out of town and we’ve been discussing the car for a week now.

It’s chicane grey with 6700 miles.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Car looked good since the whole car has PPF, some minor rock chips on the rear wheel fender edge and road rash under the headlights. Going to schedule a PPI and hope it checks out!

·
Registered
51 Posts
For what it's worth, I bought a 675LT to park next to my 570s, with the intention of keeping the 570S. Well, everytime I drove the 570 I hated it in comparission to the 675 so I decided to sell it (for a profit) since it's not even in the same league as the 675 nor is it enjoyable to drive. I should find out in the next few weeks if my 765LT spider slot was allocated, but I've been told it is "highly likely", so fingers crossed! I doubt that I like it better than my 675 though. Asthetically the 675 is leaps and bounds better than the 765 in my opinion.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I love my 675LT spider. Sold my 19 GT3RS because I never wanted to drive it over the 675. Now also have a 720S and it’s a nice complement to the 675LT but I still like the 675LT spider more. Frankly can’t imagine liking driving a car more

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I’d imagine the spider easier to get in and out of if the top is down. Do the dihedral doors ever get old? I do like the soft close option.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks like the car used to belong to a member on here (Kui Cam). Anyone familiar with this car?

from searching the forum, I see the car has been tracked and he experienced the car over heating. Going to get a PPI, maybe the local dealer has service records.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Looks like the car used to belong to a member on here (Kui Cam). Anyone familiar with this car?

from searching the forum, I see the car has been tracked and he experienced the car over heating. Going to get a PPI, maybe the local dealer has service records.
I know qui cam. 675’s were known to overheat on track .
Mine had its thermostat changed twice and the second one did the trick and the car was fine afterwards .
The car you are looking at should be well sorted and was owned by a very knowledgeable person and a car enthusiast .

car enthusiast-owner cars are usually the best looked after/taken care of cars.

he thought it was the best car ever until
He got a taste of 720s

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I know qui cam. 675’s were known to overheat on track .
Mine had its thermostat changed twice and the second one did the trick and the car was fine afterwards .
The car you are looking at should be well sorted and was owned by a very knowledgeable person and a car enthusiast .

car enthusiast-owner cars are usually the best looked after/taken care of cars.

he thought it was the best car ever until
He got a taste of 720s
thank you for the info!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
PPI is scheduled on Wednesday at Exotic Specialty Services. I called McLaren Newport Beach but their earliest appointment was November 9th.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts