McLaren Life banner

41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
What is the average lease payment/term others have been paying for a 600 LT Spider in the US?
I understand Ally Financial is doing the lease program with 2,500 mi/yr.
Not sure what the best term is, but seen them are running for low $2,000s/mo for 47 mo with something like $20,000 down payment plus tax.
Anyone care to share what they have gotten recently??

·
Registered
3 Posts
Quite of few '19 coupes left and I'm finally thinking of pulling the trigger. What type of discount would be a good deal? I was offered $25k off an ~$297k msrp without negotiation, without a trade. I don't know if it's "punched" or not. Is $50k off possible?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Quite of few '19 coupes left and I'm finally thinking of pulling the trigger. What type of discount would be a good deal? I was offered $25k off an ~$297k msrp without negotiation, without a trade. I don't know if it's "punched" or not. Is $50k off possible?
At least 40k off without nego.

·
Registered
3 Posts
At least 40k off without nego.
That's pretty good actually. You think a % off is the right approach? I want to go in low and stick to my guns.. I'll only get it if it's a good deal, if not there are plenty of preowned out there and 720s is a steal right now.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Not much liquidity in the high end car market....

·
Registered
85 Posts
Wow, that 600LT with a 305k MSRP, 840 miles ended at $200k on Bring a Trailer! The market has spoken

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
I know people like the 600LT and that it's a different experience than a 720S, but it's gotta still compete with low 200s 720S that are showing up.
If it's just a car off the lot and not a "dream spec", why would you buy it new for anything even close to that price? You can get coupes for $200K or less right now. If a few thousand miles worth $50K+?

I don't know if $50K off is possible, but they might not have a choice is 2K mile coupes are asking $200K all day... They'll never find anyone to pay even close to MSRP, especially in the current economic crisis.

·
Registered
20 Posts
[/QUOTE]

Reserve not met on this car so didn’t sell for $200k...

·
Registered
85 Posts
30k views on that car, plenty of people bid on it, the market spoke and it says its a $200k car (+$5k BAT fee)

·
Registered
20 Posts
I beg to differ. eBay car listings get thousands of views and most of those are RNM. Does that mean that the highest bid dictates the market price?

Most of the BAT listings get an insane amount of views and I don’t think the view count will determine their market price, like the Ford GT that got 40k views and didn’t sell...

·
Registered
788 Posts
I beg to differ. eBay car listings get thousands of views and most of those are RNM. Does that mean that the highest bid dictates the market price?

Most of the BAT listings get an insane amount of views and I don’t think the view count will determine their market price, like the Ford GT that got 40k views and didn’t sell...
People want to see what they want to see depending on what side of the fence they are on.

I don't trust the manipulation at Car Auctions. A couple of years ago 918's were listed at 1.2 to 1.3 million. All of a sudden a 918 sold for $1.8 at a car auction in Monterey. I, immediately have brokers calling me and telling me that I can get a deal by getting their's for $1.7 million.

There's just too much manipulation and false sales at Car Auctions by people trying to manipulate prices with sales that really aren't sales at all.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Wow, that 600LT with a 305k MSRP, 840 miles ended at $200k on Bring a Trailer! The market has spoken

The market hasn't said anything other than car like that won't trade at that price right now. It was a NO SALE.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Corona pricing is kicking in. It's an interesting time for supercars. On one hand, it can be financially risky to put so much into one, loans could be harder as banks are worried of the true extent of the recession. On the other hand, prices on bottoming out and car production has pretty much halted completely. Even when they get back to producing, supply chains will be slow provide components. To me, buy one if you have the means, as never year supercars will SKYROCKET. IMO.

41 - 60 of 67 Posts