McLaren Life banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
They also punch them to get more allocations. Bought both my mclarens puched and for $100k off sticker. My 650 spyder was missing 6mo of warranty and I never missed it. My current 720s actually got restored to full warranty by the dealership when I purchased it.
Waht was the percentage discount on the 720s and how long previously had the dealer punched it?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
They also punch them to get more allocations. Bought both my mclarens puched and for $100k off sticker. My 650 spyder was missing 6mo of warranty and I never missed it. My current 720s actually got restored to full warranty by the dealership when I purchased it.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Certain items such as some seals, fluids and the car battery will age/deter even if the car is sitting and not sold so they start the warranty clock to account for those. That was the case for my car as well.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Exactly the thread I was hoping to find. Is someone willing to be specific about the percentage off MSRP off they got? I put down a deposit on this 600LT that is a new 2019 ... so it's been sitting at least some. It's almost my perfect spec.

Window sticker attached. Because it's my first post I can't provide the actual direct link ( WWW . ogaracoach.com / vehicle-details / new-2019-mclaren-600lt-coupe--beverly-hills-ca-id-33173746 ) as a real link.

My last purchase car purchase cost 1/2 this one and from "my car guy" as a lightly owned Porsche GT3. I'm in unchartered waters here. Never bought a McLaren, and certainly haven't even bought a car at this level new. It's a cash purchase. But that doesn't mean I want to overspend either.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Exactly the thread I was hoping to find. Is someone willing to be specific about the percentage off MSRP off they got? I put down a deposit on this 600LT that is a new 2019 ... so it's been sitting at least some. It's almost my perfect spec.

Window sticker attached. Because it's my first post I can't provide the actual direct link ( WWW . ogaracoach.com / vehicle-details / new-2019-mclaren-600lt-coupe--beverly-hills-ca-id-33173746 ) as a real link.

My last purchase car purchase cost 1/2 this one and from "my car guy" as a lightly owned Porsche GT3. I'm in unchartered waters here. Never bought a McLaren, and certainly haven't even bought a car at this level new. It's a cash purchase. But that doesn't mean I want to overspend either.

View attachment 197772
I would look to get 10% off at the minimum. Did you end up pulling the trigger on the 600LT and did you trade in your GT3?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I did. And, I did.

Low double digits was my push. I didn't quite get where I wanted unless you include the GT3 trade, where I was surprisingly not low-balled. Quite honestly, I was expecting just a nightmare experience and was prepared to walk away. I warned, repeatedly, that I wasn't going to go back and forth for 4 hours and hated that game.

It was a really decent experience all things considered and I would go back when it's time to do it again and I can't say that about most car-buying experiences with a straight face.

I don't really know how it goes down every day - but I do know that I live in an area with a lot of people with "FUCK YOU" money who have different priorities than I do.

·
Registered
660 Posts
I did. And, I did.

Low double digits was my push. I didn't quite get where I wanted unless you include the GT3 trade, where I was surprisingly not low-balled. Quite honestly, I was expecting just a nightmare experience and was prepared to walk away. I warned, repeatedly, that I wasn't going to go back and forth for 4 hours and hated that game.

It was a really decent experience all things considered and I would go back when it's time to do it again and I can't say that about most car-buying experiences with a straight face.

I don't really know how it goes down every day - but I do know that I live in an area with a lot of people with "FUCK YOU" money who have different priorities than I do.

View attachment 197982
You work with Chris?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Congrats, awesome car. I bought a car from Ogara several years ago (Symbolic at the time) and had a great experience. I’m the kind of guy who despises anything to do with car dealerships, to the point that I actively try to only buy private party, but I’d buy from them again in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'm looking at a grey coupe that Ogara BH has. Did you buy from SD or BH and who did you work with?

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have a brand new/unregistered fistral blue 600LT available. Free shipping nationwide.. Ceramic coated. 3M Tint.

My sister in law passed away in July and I adopted her children. Need to cash out. Highly motivated. PM if interested.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have a brand new/unregistered fistral blue 600LT available. Free shipping nationwide.. Ceramic coated. 3M Tint.

My sister in law passed away in July and I adopted her children. Need to cash out. Highly motivated. PM if interested.
start a new post in this forum along with the classifieds to get some traction. What's the MSRP, miles, and asking price?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Got a quote for a 2020 600LT Spider with 800 miles for $62k below Msrp of $295k.
Is that the current discount (21%) on a low mileage car?
What could be had a new unpunched car as far as % off Msrp?

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
That was for a factory demonstrator car.
Factory demonstrators are normally priced much lower than similar one owner cars ... reason is simply that they are most likely to have been abused by some press guys or prospective customers

21 - 40 of 59 Posts