McLaren Life banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Whenever i see this somehow i have zero sympathy. Stupid f..ing idiots overreving their cars so they can see fire. What, are they 12 years old. Morons. They get what they deserve.
Confuses me how they can be smart enough to make enough to buy a mac, but then dim enough to do this.
Unless they just burnt down a toy Dad gave them, or some kind friends car.

·
Registered
409 Posts
I totally agree with y'all regarding over revving on idle / vehicle stop position.
however this seems like it happened in the middle of the highway,,, it is less likely the owner stopped in the middle of the highway revving his vehicle.. so maybe can anybody in Korea enlighten us ?

·
Registered
567 Posts
I totally agree with y'all regarding over revving on idle / vehicle stop position.
however this seems like it happened in the middle of the highway,,, it is less likely the owner stopped in the middle of the highway revving his vehicle.. so maybe can anybody in Korea enlighten us ?
I’m guessing after revving it a bunch he drove away and didn’t realize it was on fire right away. He was probably on the highway when he realized he was in trouble and had to pull over.

There is a similar video of a lambo out there. Guy revving it and you can see it catches fire inside the engine bay and he drives off without realizing it. Everyone is yelling at him. Then another video of the car down the road burning to the ground.

·
Registered
49 Posts
The Flames are fantastic while driving spiritedly, but too sit in park or nuetral and rev the engine over and over again, is just ignorant. that is creating a ton of heat without the cooling of air, that driving creates, so eventualy one would run a hire risk of catching the exhaust and engine bay on fire. mclaren warns not too sit and rev the car over and over again. its an amazing thing too get on it, with the top down, and glance back in your rearview as you down shift and sea blue flames, epic!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts