McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With a heavy heart - I am offering my brand new 600LT for sale.

I took delivery yesterday 7/30/2019. My sister and law and her husband was killed recently in an auto accident leaving 2 young children behind. My wife and I are taking in/adopting her kids. As such - I have to focus my priorities.

The car is BRAND NEW. Delivered with 125 miles

I am selling the car below MSRP with $3,000 in additional upgrades. MSRP $289,532. As you know, almost all 600LTs are sold by Mclaren dealers for MSRP or Above. Windows tinted, ceramic coated and MSO striping installed by Mclaren Charlotte ($3000 value). Seatbelt MSO Defined Orange, Car Cover, Sill Finisher - Carbon Fibre, Roof - Dark Palladium, McLaren Track Telemetry, Ceramic Brakes, 10 Spoke Gloss Black, Headliner - Carbon Black Alcantar, Carbon Fibre Upgrade 1 and 2, Vehicle LIft, MSO Fistral Blue ($9000 option), 600 LT embroidered in headrest, Fistral Blue contrast stitch.

Asking $287,995

·
Registered
5 Posts
Does the car have the 12 speaker upgrade? And more importantly, can I swap in Senna seats? I was originally planning on doing a custom order. But the dealer screwed up and now there's no more build slots. Your spec is pretty close to the one I wanted, except for those two options.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes the car has the 12 speaker upgrade. Regarding the senna seats - yes. My buddy did it for his 720 which had the luxury seating also.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Motivated seller. $293K invested. Offering for $284K OBO. Car is still unregistered. Has not been driven. Financing available through Mclaren Charlotte. Free shipping.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Most dealers are selling their 600LT’s at 10% off or more right now, if you really need to move the car, I’d look at adjusting to market price or less

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes - however fistral blue is relatively rare. 9k option.
Asking 284k OBO. Open to offers.

·
Registered
118 Posts
That’s one outstanding looking
I’m looking “more” used for a depreciated price.
If I could I would.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Happy Holiday's Everyone.

Thank you for the kind words. :) Please spread the word about my car - I have some financial concerns with two additional kids.....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Great car spec. But like so many others, just waiting for the "used" 1-3K mile spec that will be under $200K within 4 to 6 months latest. They are already $230K . . .

Best car available for that money.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
still getting $260 offers for the car. Need around 265-270 to pay off sister in laws mortgage and cover adoption expenses. Praying

·
Registered
3 Posts
Like I said, this is a bad ass spec and at $265 - $270K it is the current best value, bang for buck, McLaren out there that I see anywhere.

Wish I had the cash, cuz I would pull the trigger. GLWS. The new owner is getting a massive car.

·
Registered
112 Posts
My heart goes out to you in your situation, but If you are passing $260k offers for the car trying to chase an extra $5k you seriously need to reconsider.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I know what you mean. 2019 was going amazing financially but I didn’t plan well enough I guess - two more kids and second mortgage etc. I also have had to miss a lot of work in the past few months traveling back and forth from Arizona to Florida. $5k while not a lot in the grand scheme of things will all add up for me in the end. Thanks!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The car has not been titled. I have not driven the car at all. My sister in law unfortunately passed away the same week I was going to take delivery.

·
Premium Member
844 Posts
The car has not been titled. I have not driven the car at all. My sister in law unfortunately passed away the same week I was going to take delivery.
Just curious... How is the car in front of what I assume is your (or someones) house in the pics 5 months ago, but it didn't get titled?? Over here in CA they wouldn't let it leave the dealership without registering it. My friend had this issue recently when buying a car in CA but he's out of state - they wouldn't give it to him, only ship it to the other state. Is it at your house still, or at the dealer (you mentioned going back and forth between AZ and FL, but point to a dealer in NC).

My friend just sold his 570S, but might be interested in a new 600LT, so just trying to work out where it is, and how it's not registered all this time (as it will impact getting it to CA and registering it - will probably need the MSO/MCO doc to be able to register it). Also, it gained 7 miles in the posts between 5 months ago and now - do you know who drove it? Sometimes dealers thrash new cars without the proper run-in, so wanna make sure it's not being used for test drives or something!

Thanks!

Z.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Full transparency: The car was sent to my house, my sister passed away, i took pictures of the car the same day I found out of her passing since they wouldn't void my deal and then they sent someone to pick the car up a few days later. My neighborhood is gated and a very narrow street. I had to drive the car to an area outside of my gate which was wide enough for the delivery guy.

There will be no issue in registering the car per Mclaren.

Please call Ryan Wildrick (co owner of Mclaren Charlotte). I'll PM his contact.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Full transparency: The car was sent to my house, my sister passed away, i took pictures of the car the same day I found out of her passing since they wouldn't void my deal and then they sent someone to pick the car up a few days later. My neighborhood is gated and a very narrow street. I had to drive the car to an area outside of my gate which was wide enough for the delivery guy.

There will be no issue in registering the car per Mclaren.

Please call Ryan Wildrick (co owner of Mclaren Charlotte). I'll PM his contact.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts