McLaren Life banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This started over on the 12C thread so we expanded it to all McLaren models.

The Document below is what we have. If you wish to participate please shoot me a PM with short vin, country, exterior / interior colors.

PM me your short vin / Ex-color / in-color
You can not edit the google doc so please PM me and I will add it.

McLaren Production Numbers by Model

·
Registered
98 Posts
Will there be a section for the 570GT? I was hoping to add mine to the registry but didn't see a spot for it.

·
Owner
625 Posts
How do you add info?

·
Registered
246 Posts
How many 600LT's will be produced between spyders and coupes? 1,000 like the 675 LT?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Last year I sent my details but they never got added... so what is the way to get your details added?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23 Posts
Trying to understand my VIN number that ends in JW005150 - according to the McLaren 2019 Q1 report, 4,863 cars were produced in 2018, yet I would assume (?) that at least 5150 were built that year - could it be because its a MSO (XP Green) car? My car is a December build.

·
Registered
23 Posts
so, it looks like the number is a running total of all 570's produced from start of production (2016) so nothing to imply what 5150 relates to total 570 GT's produced. My source - reviewing cars for sale from 2016, noting the pattern for the last 4 in the VIN's.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Last year I sent my details but they never got added... so what is the way to get your details added?

So how do we add info? I sent my details but nothing got updated. Is this file now obsolete or still alive?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts