McLaren Life banner

141 - 152 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
I was advised for comforts sake to go for the normal PZeros due to the tram lining produced by Corsas. Have I done the right choice?
You've made the right choice if you're happy with them. Just as another data point I went with the Corsas as in my mind they're the things that are keeping you "attached" to the road/track. Plus I live in Ca so weather generally good all year round.
If I'd had a wider choice I would have gone Michelin PSC2's without thinking about it though and then the Dunlop Sportmax. Never been a huge fan of the P Zero to be honest.

·
Super Moderator
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #142
You've made the right choice if you're happy with them. Just as another data point I went with the Corsas as in my mind they're the things that are keeping you "attached" to the road/track. Plus I live in Ca so weather generally good all year round.
If I'd had a wider choice I would have gone Michelin PSC2's without thinking about it though and then the Dunlop Sportmax. Never been a huge fan of the P Zero to be honest.
Good point. As I mentioned above, I'm perfectly happy with the Corsas but once they're spent they'll get replaced with Michelins.

-Jamie.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Would you have an updated version of the Sports Series Product Guide (including updates for Spider, new interiors, etc.) ?

·
Super Moderator
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #145
Would you have an updated version of the Sports Series Product Guide (including updates for Spider, new interiors, etc.) ?
I have not seen an updated one posted anywhere. The one attached to the first post was from the initial 570 launch.

-Jamie.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I have one dated 1 June 2017: "Sports Series Product Guide Version 1 June 2017" as a PDF. But it says it's too big to attach (10.9 Mb vs a limit of 9.8 Mb).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey everyone, this thread has been a real help to me - so thanks to everyone.

I know it's been a while since this thread was last updated, but I've got a bunch of carbon fibre OEM and MSO body parts off the 2017 570S I'm looking to sell.

I'm trying to determine acceptable asking prices on these parts based on industry demand.

MSO CF Rear Bumper
MSO CF Rear Spoiler
CF Aero Blades (scratches underneath - bumper covers still attached Silica White)
CF Rear Diffuser (slight scratches on the underside)

Suggestions?

·
Owner
625 Posts
In the other price lists, they have the destination fee on there but I don't see one for the 570S. My dealer said it will be $2,500. Is that the same for you guys?
My sticker says it was $2500.

Attachments

Reactions: Kutsuki
141 - 152 of 152 Posts