McLaren Life banner

121 - 140 of 152 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #127
In some shots I really thought the Geneva / Launch car was Ice Silver. In that shot above it does have a bit more purple though...

Where did "Cobalt Violet" come from?

-Jamie.

·
Super Moderator
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #129
I first saw it on the video @Dash posted above, which is dated Sept 2015. However it only appeared on the configurators (for all P13 models) yesterday along with Pacific.
Oh cool, I didn't realize they had updated the configurator. "Pacific" is probably the color that's been seen on a test mule 570s for a while now that many of ue were arguing for / against it being 'Standard Blue'... Looks like the 'againsts' have it!

-Jamie.

Reactions: Dash

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys,

anyone can explain me the difference between "nappa sport" and "nappa design" please? I ordered the car with a black "nappa design" interior, I was pretty sure a couple of weeks ago but I just noticed that when I select it in the *evil* car configurator something changes.. looks like they are using 2 different blacks but I'm not sure. If anyone can document the differences with a couple of pictures that would be great for mutual benefit.

Thanks in advance.

Best,

-nettie

·
Super Moderator
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
Hi guys,

anyone can explain me the difference between "nappa sport" and "nappa design" please? I ordered the car with a black "nappa design" interior, I was pretty sure a couple of weeks ago but I just noticed that when I select it in the *evil* car configurator something changes.. looks like they are using 2 different blacks but I'm not sure. If anyone can document the differences with a couple of pictures that would be great for mutual benefit.

Thanks in advance.

Best,

-nettie
Hi Nettie,

Welcome! Take a look at the Product Guide that is linked off of the first post in this thread. It has a decent explanation of what's in each of the interiors.

-Jamie.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Jamie, thanks a lot for the warm welcome, quick reply and suggestion.

I had a look at the document, insightful!, now everything is clear ;-) -- Going carbon black with black stitching probably does not add visible differences compared to the (standard) extended leather but I can see the internal tunnel might somehow benefit eheh..

Thanks again for your kind help.

Best,

-nettie

·
Super Moderator
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #133
Hi Jamie, thanks a lot for the warm welcome, quick reply and suggestion.

I had a look at the document, insightful!, now everything is clear ;-) -- Going carbon black with black stitching probably does not add visible differences compared to the (standard) extended leather but I can see the internal tunnel might somehow benefit eheh..

Thanks again for your kind help.

Best,

-nettie
No worries. Configure it in a way that makes you happy!

-Jamie.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Finally took the plunge and placed an order yesterday will give details on what I ordered on another post. Still can't believe it ! however just a quick question before order is frozen.

Have the majority of you gone for the normal PZeros or the Corsas. Anybody has experience of using both on the 570s?

I was advised for comforts sake to go for the normal PZeros due to the tram lining produced by Corsas. Have I done the right choice?

·
Super Moderator
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #140
Finally took the plunge and placed an order yesterday will give details on what I ordered on another post. Still can't believe it ! however just a quick question before order is frozen.

Have the majority of you gone for the normal PZeros or the Corsas. Anybody has experience of using both on the 570s?

I was advised for comforts sake to go for the normal PZeros due to the tram lining produced by Corsas. Have I done the right choice?
I had selected normal P-Zeros but the car came with Corsas. The stats between the two on tirerack.com are comparable so I didn't say anything. I've driven in cold weather, on wet roads, good roads, bad roads, the Corsas have been fine. As for comfort level, I keep my car in "sport" handling mode. The ride is firm but it's by no means punishing. For context, I've put nearly 4000 miles on my car since April and all my vertebrae are intact!

-Jamie.

Reactions: Guspro
121 - 140 of 152 Posts