McLaren Life banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys got a question Im getting ready to replace my exhaust system with a titanium exhaust I just got my car a few weeks ago I have no idea how to remove the rear engine deck lid does anyone have any experience or guidance that is willing to help me out? Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok...would you be nice enough to share how it's done?
Yes I have the screenshots on the instructions i will post when I get back home from out of town . Do you have a 570GT? are you gonna replace the exhaust?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yes I have the screenshots on the instructions i will post when I get back home from out of town . Do you have a 570GT? are you gonna replace the exhaust?
I do. I purchased a 2017 570GT a few weeks ago with 3k miles.

I’m kinda OCD when it comes to checking over my cars so it’s killing me that I can’t get into the engine area to look, clean, get familiar etc... the two top exhaust clips are corroded and it’s driving me crazy; I will replace them.

I’ve thought about the exhaust. I’d like a little extra noise, but not too much.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I bought the fab speed exhaust and installed my self pretty easy tool me maybe 2 hours.. also re wrapped the car in satin pearl white..I have about 45k in aftermarket now I wanna tune it a bit

·
Registered
11 Posts
I bought the fab speed exhaust and installed my self pretty easy tool me maybe 2 hours.. also re wrapped the car in satin pearl white..I have about 45k in aftermarket now I wanna tune it a bit
Hey Fonz,

Any chance you can post those screen shots?

Thanks mate.

Matt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts