1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi McDc. I have a 570s on order (scheduled for delivery end May) - do you need any further information and are there any firm dates for the track day in June? , thanks Lou

·
Super Moderator
4,409 Posts
Hi McDc. I have a 570s on order (scheduled for delivery end May) - do you need any further information and are there any firm dates for the track day in June? , thanks Lou
I think it's all booked up. There are only a certain number of spots open for this run. @McDc am I right on that?

-Jamie.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nurburgring Track Day - Local Owner!

Hi,
I live in Adenau am Nurburgring and have a 12C (along with other track cars) and also an apartment for rent in my own home if it is available for your track day (can not see any published dates!).

If guys on the track day need local help then I am pretty up to speed on all the local garages and services who can help.

Booking direct saves 10% see our website at www.apex-apartment.com

Cheers
Paul

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Hi,
I live in Adenau am Nurburgring and have a 12C (along with other track cars) and also an apartment for rent in my own home if it is available for your track day (can not see any published dates!).

If guys on the track day need local help then I am pretty up to speed on all the local garages and services who can help.

Booking direct saves 10% see our website at www.apex-apartment.com

Cheers
Paul
Thanks for your offer Paul..we are mostly too busy this year to organise the event so its not happening..im sure it will in the future though :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
8 Participants
andy c
McLaren Life
McLaren Life is the best McLaren forum to discuss reliability, problems & more for supercar models like the F1, P1, 570, 650, 12C, and 720S!
Full Forum Listing