McLaren Life banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
I did the same thing 2 days ago with my buddy's CGT. rolling from 40 mph in second gear to the top of 4th gear, by then the CGT was about 3 cars behind and the gap still increasing.....

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
That was so brutal it makes me think something was wrong or the GT2 wasn't trying.
997 GT2 has around 530hp, why would you think it would be at all close?

·
OWNER
99 Posts
I did the same thing 2 days ago with my buddy's CGT. rolling from 40 mph in second gear to the top of 4th gear, by then the CGT was about 3 cars behind and the gap still increasing.....
Hmm I have always wonder about the CGT vs. our Mac. Glad to hear our cars are faster. Still much love and respect for the almighty CGT.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Hmm I have always wonder about the CGT vs. our Mac. Glad to hear our cars are faster. Still much love and respect for the almighty CGT.

the 12C spider was clearly faster and both cars had their top down btw. the CGT owner is a very good driver and we are going to do the same thing with his enzo some time soon. i think the spider can take that too.

·
OWNER
99 Posts
the 12C spider was clearly faster and both cars had their top down btw. the CGT owner is a very good driver and we are going to do the same thing with his enzo some time soon. i think the spider can take that too.
Oh man that would be great to see. Do it:p

·
Registered
230 Posts
Oh man that would be great to see. Do it:p
the enzo is being shown at pebble beach and its fully detailed so he didnt want to drive it until after the show. will keep you posted and will try to tape it (on a closed track of course...).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts