McLaren Life banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Any serious buyers price a little flexible, open to trades
Any serious buyers price a little flexible, open to trades
I’m currently in the market - replacing a 570S - but your asking price is higher than a car I’m considering at my local dealer.

I would suggest you upload some high quality pictures along with a photo of your build sheet.

·
Registered
2019 McLaren 600LT Chicane Effect
240 Posts
I’m currently in the market - replacing a 570S - but your asking price is higher than a car I’m considering at my local dealer.

I would suggest you upload some high quality pictures along with a photo of your build sheet.
This. For example I can see you have ultra light wheels, barely make out you have some visible carbon exterior options, but no idea how much, have no idea your interior spec, no idea if you added anything after purchase, etc.... That’s going to have a huge effect on price people are willing to pay.

·
Registered
8 Posts
This. For example I can see you have ultra light wheels, barely make out you have some visible carbon exterior options, but no idea how much, have no idea your interior spec, no idea if you added anything after purchase, etc.... That’s going to have a huge effect on price people are willing to pay.
Also, uploading screenshots from a WhatsApp thread doesn’t fill me with confidence that this is actually your car.
PM me if you’re serious about selling and are willing to sell at a realistic price.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.