McLaren Life banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just completed 3 yr service with mclaren SF. Also brand new boots. 1 year left on mclaren warranty which is fully transferable on pvt sale or can knock off a few k if not required.

Fully loaded with options (upgraded stereo, mso interior, sports exhaust, carbon fiber interior and wheel, nose lift etc). DM for full list of options.

Also full body PPF, not just front half. Also comes with oem mclaren 570s indoor car cover which I always keep her under in the garage.

Just ticked over 30k miles. 175k OBO

Input device Peripheral Automotive design Steering part Gadget

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Wheel Vehicle Speedometer Car Steering part

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Hood

Land vehicle Vehicle Hood Automotive tire Automotive design

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Car Vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood Automotive tire

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Car Vehicle

·
Spec 570 Spider soon
Waiting to spec Artura Spider
534 Posts
GLWS She's just effing beautiful!

Reactions: Breest

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks all! Seems not many in the market for a 570s these days... Might end up keeping her after all 🤷‍♂️ just got to convince work to let me work remote again so I can enjoy her 😁

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Unfortunately I'm going to get some hideously overpriced windows and an MDF kitchen with what's left over! Btw if anyone in the cabinet building industry and around California then DM also :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That's great pricing for a spider - have you listed this anywhere else? Suggest joining the McLaren forums on Facebook and posting it on there.
Haven't got Facebook but I guess I could get my mrs to list it on there. Any forums in particular that are good for selling? Thanks for the advice.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Haven't got Facebook but I guess I could get my mrs to list it on there. Any forums in particular that are good for selling? Thanks for the advice.
Just search the Groups for "McLaren" and you'll find a few, but this is the most popular:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts