McLaren Life banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling 2018 570s Spider, Blade Silver, ~9900 Miles. Serviced at Mclaren North Jersey.

Asking Price $165k or
takeover lease (NJ) for $10k in cash and assume monthly lease payment of $904/month thru August ‘21 with a buyout option of ~$137k plus tax (~$9k). 5k miles remain on 15k mile lease.

I took over the lease on this 570s in November of 2019 and have put ~5k miles on the car. This is a no excuses car, always serviced at Mclaren North Jersey dealership. Never raced, launched, or abused. Has been an absolute blast to drive and I’m perfectly happy to keep the car for the remainder of the lease but have decided to test the market. To be completely transparent — I spoke with Ally today, the current buyout on the car is $152k (including $9453 in sales tax) and the buyout process takes about 2 weeks. The original warranty on the car runs thru August of this year.

Happy to provide pictures, videos, or whatever is needed for a serious buyer.
Call or text Eric at nine seven three eight zero nine zero two seven zero
Or send me a PM.
Thanks

MSRP $236,070
Options include:
Ceramic brakes
14-Spoke Lightweight Wheels —Stealth
Vehicle Lift
Switch Pack — Carbon Fibre
Steering Wheel — Carbon Black Alcantara
Luxury Pack
Interior Trim — Nappa Sport
Exhaust Finisher — Stealth
Sports Exhaust
Exterior Special Paint — Blade Silver

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ally doesn’t allow lease transfers within the first 6 months of lease term and the final 6 months of lease term. I believe the car would have to be bought through you first unless a dealer is involved.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ally doesn’t allow lease transfers within the first 6 months of lease term and the final 6 months of lease term. I believe the car would have to be bought through you first unless a dealer is involved.
Thanks for pointing that out — I’ll double check with Ally and update the listing.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello,
Any updates with the listing? I am interested in purchasing this car. Thanks.
Thanks for the inquiry. I have a buyer for the car at my asking price. If the transaction falls thru I will contact you.

Thanks
Eric

1 - 8 of 8 Posts