McLaren Life banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Owner
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

Pristine Late build 2017 McLaren 570S in Ventura Orange, with factory Sport Exhaust. Around 11,800 miles. One owner (me) since new, 90% PPF protection film since new. Ceramic coated on top of film. The paint is incredible and is perfect. The Alcantara/leather combo interior is excellent with no bolster wear. Carbon Fider pack with CF paddle shifters, soft close doors, B&W sound, heated auto seats, auto steering wheel adjustment and more. Windshield is also perfect. Full Warranty until mid July 2020.

Confirmed 0-60 time in 2.7 seconds!

Because this is a late build 2017 it has some of the 2018 updates such as the single-screen display cluster as apposed to the old three screen display. Original Manuals and both keys. I will be putting the original rear tires back on which have 2000 miles on them. The Vehicle will need basic yearly maintenance over the winter, but oil was changed this year (Oil change required every other year.) Maintenance will include air filters, cabin filters, and brake fluid flush, $1200 - $1400.

Selling because I have a 600LT Spider on order. Located in Ann Arbor Michigan area.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
I like all the Orange accents!
I don't want to distract too much from you sale. I just got a McLaren Orange 12C spider. I live out near Milford. Are there any McLaren Owner's gatherings in SE Michigan?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts