2017 McLaren 570GT with just over 34,000 miles. I am the second owner and this is my daily driver (as it was for the first owner). The car has always been serviced at McLaren from Day 1 (Previous owner: McLaren of Philadelphia; Myself: McLaren of Paramus). I just completed the 5-yr service ($3,200) on 6/10/2022 so this car is good for another year or 10,000 miles. It has many factory options (carbon ceramic brakes, McLaren sport exhaust, carbon fiber interior parts, front lift). The car also has PPF. The car is a ton of fun and as you expect, always draws a crowd. No aftermarket parts - everything original. The front bumper was replaced by Classic Coachwork at McLaren due to previous owner's friend backing into the car when it was new (picture attached). To emphasize, the previous owner went through McLaren for this (McLaren owns the body shop Classic Coachwork in Philadelphia). No corners cut, everything by the book with this vehicle. The only reason why I am selling is because I will not be around to enjoy the car this summer. I typically sell my vehicles by end of summer so they do not sit during the winter. Any questions, please feel free to reach out. I have 2 sets of keys, McLaren battery tender, books, tools. I can provide additional pictures upon request. The car has ceramic coating (CilaJet) on outside (where there is no PPF applied) and complete interior. And yes, that is my children's car seat on the passenger side :)