I am selling my 2016 McLaren 570s in Mantis Green with only 12k miles. This car is loaded with exterior carbon (front splitters, side aero blades, side skirts, roof, engine cover), interior carbon (paddle shifters, steering wheel trim, center console), sports exhaust, front lift, soft close doors. I purchased this car from McLaren Houston back in December 2020 with a 2 year extended warranty. In that 2 year timeframe, I never had to make a single claim for a repair, so I decided not to extend the warranty since the car has been so reliable in my ownership.

The car also has Racechip piggyback module as well a Soul Performance sport downpipe (200 cell) with no check engine light, so it will have no issues passing emissions/smog in your state. I also added aftermarket carbon fiber door sills which really set off the interior nicely. It also has full front PPF (front bumper, headlights, side mirrors, most of the door, the side carbon). I'm only selling the car because I bought a Ferrari F12 (which I have been wanting for many years now) and I don't need both cars.

In the last two pictures, you will see some of the more recent additions to the car (vinyl diffuser trim and carbon fiber door sills).

Also, here's a cold start video: McLaren 570s Soul Performance Sport Downpipes Cold Start