McLaren Life banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm really @#$%&#$ excited!

My tickets for the Canadian Grand Prix came in today. This will be my 19th time attending the race. Yikes! I probably could've have bought a 12c with the amount I've spent going there over the years.:mad:

Just wondering if anybody else is going?

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
I'm really @#$%&#$ excited!

My tickets for the Canadian Grand Prix came in today. This will be my 19th time attending the race. Yikes! I probably could've have bought a 12c with the amount I've spent going there over the years.:mad:

Just wondering if anybody else is going?
I am but is going to be from the comfort of my living room. Lol....

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Oh come on. Thrash that 12c across the 401 East! :)
I have a couple of friends that are heading down in there Ferrari's. I'm not into big crowds and all the attention. Well MPB I hope you have a great time and watch out for those God awful roads in La Belle province. Cheers.....??

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a couple of friends that are heading down in there Ferrari's. I'm not into big crowds and all the attention. Well MPB I hope you have a great time and watch out for those God awful roads in La Belle province. Cheers.....??
Will do! My girlfriend and I are doing the smart thing and flying in.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Will do! My girlfriend and I are doing the smart thing and flying in.
Good for you MPB, I hope everything works out for you weather wise while your in my birth province. Enjoy the sights and sounds and may the best car and driver win the GP. Cheers....??

·
MmmmcLaren
1,375 Posts
Motreal's F1 GP has been amongst my fav's to attend over the years. All of this June is a wash for me due to workplace commitments, sigh. I'm way overdue for a holiday trek somewhere, hopeful I can do an August/September jaunt to Euro'land & possibly catch a GP.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good for you MPB, I hope everything works out for you weather wise while your in my birth province. Enjoy the sights and sounds and may the best car and driver win the GP. Cheers....??
I will. I love the city and province. Thanks!
I'll take photos but don't expect any National Geographic quality shots.:D

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Motreal's F1 GP has been amongst my fav's to attend over the years. All of this June is a wash for me due to workplace commitments, sigh. I'm way overdue for a holiday trek somewhere, hopeful I can do an August/September jaunt to Euro'land & possibly catch a GP.
It's certainly a fun place to visit. I see you're from Austin. We're thinking of heading down to the 'Republic' for the U.S. GP as well. Just wondering if you attended last year.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts