McLaren Life banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Putting up for sale my first Mclaren I purchased back in 2016 from Mclaren Newport Beach. Since then all service and repairs have been performed by Mclaren Houston and I have all the service records. The car has no stories. Extremely clean inside and out.

It has a full PPF bumper to bumper except the roof and bonnet which are covered with black vinyl. The car has the 2013 software update and the IRIS was recently replaced with a brand new updated unit under warranty. It has Michelin Pilot SC2 tires all around with 75% tread left. It has the rare carbon ceramic brake upgrade and all rotors were recently weighed and pads were in good condition per the dealership. It also has the carbon mirror and interior upgrades, sport exhaust, alcantara interior, and stealth light weight wheels. The only aftermarket modification I have done is the extended real carbon fiber shift paddles. Car has never been tuned or modified in order to preserve the factory extended warranty.

As the car is under warranty it has zero mechanical issues and if any arise the factory warranty is fully transferable and good until January 2020. The genuine Mclaren battery tender is included along with all manuals and both keys. Car has 25k miles and asking $109K.

The car is at a consignment shop in Houston and can be viewed there:

Please email me at [email protected] with any questions, I rarely check this forum. Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts